Order a website
Full Name *
E-mail address *
Phone number *
1. Describe your target audience and what are their pains?
2. What is the purpose of the website?
3. What makes you different from your competitors?
4. Provide the list of websites of your competitors.
5. What do your current competitors’ websites have that you wish to have?
6. Are there any websites with designs that you like? something like this one , if you have another option, we may have a look
7. What types of things do you see on other websites that you really like?
8. What types of things do you see on other websites that you really hate?
9. Name things that are most important in the design of your new website.
10. Name the 3 things that are least important in the design of your new website.
11. Where will be your website hosted?
12. Who will be involved on your end in the development of the website?
13. Do you have a completed site architecture for the new website or will this be part of the scope of work?
14. How many pages will the finished website be (estimated)?
15. Do you have any page wireframes ready or will those need to be produced as part of the scope of work?
16. Do you have the content for the website or will content creation be a part of the scope of work?
17. How many pages of content will need to be developed?
18. Will we be importing and formatting your content, or do you plan to do this?
19. Do you or your team need training for making website updates, content publishing guidelines, etc.?
20. What types of actions do you want your visitors to take on your website?
21. Will we need to find and/or create any images for the website?
22. Will video or audio be a part of the website?
23. Will any customizations need to be made such as optimizing for search, adding content overlays, etc?
24. Do you require online chat features?
25. Will these need to be optimized for search?
26. Do you require your site to be mobile friendly (responsive design)?
27. Do you need multi-language?
28. Will you need a shopping cart system for e-commerce?
29. Will you need multiple levels of access?
30. Does your site need a blog?
31. Will users need to login to your site for any reason? If so, why?
32. What kind of content will be put behind password protected areas?
33. How many web forms does your new site need?
34. Do you need any social sharing features built in (tweet, like, +1, share, etc.)?
35. Do you have any subscription services?
36. What information must be on the home page?
37. What information must always be visible?
38. What features, sections or information do you want emphasized on the site?
39. Do you need an internal site search feature?
40. Will you be offering advertising on the site?
41. How should that be implemented?
42. Do you have any other specifications or need specific functionality that has not been addressed?
43. What is your time frame for total project completion
44. What is your budget for total project completion?